Sessions available in-person, via video conference, or over the phone.
Dr. Swinton’s normal rate is $225 per 60-minute session, but can be discounted to assist those with lower household income as follows:
|Household income range||60-minute session rate|
|< $75,000 annually ($6,250 monthly)||$165|
|$75,000 – $125,000 annually||$195|
|> $125,000 annually ($10,417 monthly)||$225|
Insurance plans currently accepted:
- Alaska Medicaid
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Denali Care
- First Choice Health
- Kids Care
- Premera Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alaska
- United Healthcare
Other insurance information:
- If Dr. Swinton does not accept your insurance, he is happy to bill your insurance company as an out-of-network provider.
- If you have a copay plan, you will be required to pay the copay at each appointment.
- If you have a high deductible plan, you will be required to pay $55 at each appointment. After the insurance company has processed the claim the outstanding balance or credit will be applied.
Payment Methods Accepted
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Health savings card (HSA)
- Flex spending card